Vehicle Records are the main record for every vehicle being managed in Fleet Genius. Every vehicle has a record including vehicles which are being managed by Fleet Genius but don't have a VHM installed.
The Vehicle record consists of several panels of information aligned in tabs:
- Service records and maintenance
- Service history
- Notifications and policy alerts
- Performance and utilization statistics
- Trip history
- Assigned drivers
You can access the vehicle's specific information by choosing the appropriate tab.
The maintenance screen also supports quick action buttons to:
1) Record vehicle odometer readings
2) Enter fuel receipts
3) Add unscheduled maintenance events like damage, punctures or other things that need attention
4) Complete service orders which allows entry of service completion details including invoices and internal service reports.